My Boys

Saturday, August 29, 2009

2 months

WOW can you believe it. 
I lost my boy 2 months ago. It just seems like yesterday for me. I miss my Danny with all my heart. He was my life and joy and now I only have pictures and sweet and wonderful memories to remember him. I know its the way of life but its not fair. I would like to thank all the wonderful people that helped us out during our time of need. I hope that one day if someone needs my help I will be able to help them.
I Love and Miss you Danny

1 comment:

  1. Ginger your stregth continues to amaze me. I don't knw where you pull it from but you are an inspiration. I hope that you are able to focus on the wonderful days and moments you had with Danny, and not on the fact that he is not here. He must have had some important bussiness upstairs to take care of, But I know you already know that. XO

    ReplyDelete