My Boys

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Try My Shoes For A Day!

Okay I am so mad right now. How dare they tell me to get over it already. Today a person told me I should just get over my son Danny Dying. How dare you tell me that. He's my son and I love and Miss him so much. I should of told that person off but that is not me one bit. Yes he has been gone for 11/2 years it's hard to lose someone you have loved all your life. I didn't even cry when this person asked me about him... I really like talking about how strong and brave he was during all the stuff he was going through.

So next time,  Person that know everything don't ask me about my son if you don't want to hear anything about him. Try Losing a Son and come back and let me know how hard it is to let him go! But until then be nice and keep your mouth shut!!!!
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

Thanks everyone for listing to me!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry you had to deal with someone like that. That person has obviously never had anyone close to them die. Wow! If they are lucky they will never know the pain of losing a child.

    Meanwhile I wish I could give you a hug, be that shoulder to lean on or the sympathic listening ear.

    Love ya sis!

    ReplyDelete