My Boys

Friday, March 26, 2010

THANK YOU

I just can not believe that Danny is gone. It does not seen possible he fought hard and long. He wanted to live. He had lots of plans. He wanted to go school. He wanted to marry his sweet Megan. He wanted to have children and he just wanted life. People say it will be better in time. Well maybe it may be but I just can not believe that at this time. 
MY BOYS ARE MY LIFE THEY ARE MY JOY. 

Josh- I am so proud of you. You have grow in to a fine young man your dad and I are very proud of you and we love you so much. And you will do fine in the Air Force. you have done a great job as SMC.

Danny- You fought a good fight. And dad and I are very proud of you. We will always remember you. You lived DeMolay and all the boys should be excited about DeMolay as you were. Salt Lake Chapter will make you proud.

Aaron- You have grown into a fine young man everyone loves you. You  are the life of the party and your dad and I are so proud of you stay true to yourself and be who you are. Thank you for being Danny's hero. You are a HERO
We love you so much.

Allen- You are my life and I love you so much. You are my best friend and I am so glad I jumped on that bus way back in 1986. Since that day you have made my life fun. Thank you for the 21 years and more to come. I LOVE YOU FOREVER AND A DAY. Thank you for my 3 boys...

Megan- You will always be in our daughter you are stuck with us for life. Dad and I love you so much. thank you for loving Danny so much. He loved you so much he would do anything for you. Love you 

Nicole- Thank you for coming into our family you will always be our daughter and we are very proud of you as well you are doing a great job in the air force and Thank you for going to the middle east to protect all of us here. Dad and I Love you tons.

Stephanie- Thank you for being there for my boys you are a great daughter. I just wish you were a real daughter. But we will take you as our own. You have been there when I have always needed you. Dad and I love you tons.

Michelle- Thank you for having my back when Learning tree didn't. I am glad that i am working with you again. you are a great friend and a great boss. Thank you for letting me have the time I need to have. I Love ya..I am proud to call you my friend. one of these days we will have our own center. We will be the best owners not like you know who...lol 

Jessica- I truly understand what you are going through. I will always be there for you. It is so hard to sit there at the hospital and see your child go through all he is going through. I would sit in Danny's hospital room and try to find ways to take what he has and give it to myself so he is not in pain and sick with all those meds he had to take.  Thank you for having my back also you have been there for everything and I am proud to call you my friend. I love you and if you need anything please call. 

1 comment:

  1. Ginger, no... Thank you for being the friend you have been to me. I will cherish the special bond that we have. I find strenth watching you, and learning from you. Thank you for being my friend!

    ReplyDelete